Thursday, June 30, 2011

... and we're back!

Finals are over and I am almost two weeks into summer term. After meeting with an adviser I came to find out that I didn't need to take the two health related classes that I was enrolled in. So, in hopes of graduating from BYU next April, I dropped the two classes and I am now taking an English class for my last GE. I wasn't extremely excited upon showing up for this 8am class . I wanted to be in Consumer Health or Exercise Prescription learning all sorts of new concepts that would benefit my career... but instead I was in a small, cave-like room, in the bottom of the JFSB learning about arguing. Little did I know that after the first class period we would be notified that the entire term was going to be filled with topics of our choice. You can guess what I will be writing about for the next 6 weeks. (: Not to mention the class is called "Persuasive Writing." I'll definitely be using what I learn to try to persuade you readers of the importance of staying healthy.


Soon to come: 
   Want to run a half-marathon? We do! I'll share with you how my husband and I are training for one in just a couple of weeks. 
   Is a 13.1 mile run too much for you? Don't worry, there are plenty of other active things you can do to stay healthy this summer. I'll share with you some fun ideas that are time and family friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment